It’s #TXCX season.
Or maybe it’s your buddy’s rank-ass kit (wash that thing already).
Either way, our first race is just three weeks away, and practices are popping up everywhere. We’ve aggregated them here on the site, and we also cross publish on Facebook. So follow along and make sure you get out to a practice.
You don’t want that guy in the rank kit to beat you, do you?
- New to CX? Live in Ft. Worth? FWCX is hosting a beginner practice and following it up with a race series that starts in October. Get on it.
- What’s that, you live in Houston? Well KOLO Promotions invites your and everyone you know to CX 101 School THIS MONDAY. Check out the event on the book of faces.
- Richardson Bike Mart is into it, too. Three practices leading up to the weekly race series. Check out their website for even more info.
- I hear men are wearing skinsuits to Wednesday Worlds in San Antonio every week. It’s serious business (according to reports) and a very fun race practice for all involved.
- Austin has too many too list, including the embros weekly Thursday morning outing and a huge crew who show up on Sundays for BSSCX. And don’t forget the kids – FREE practice and more in three locations via CX Project 2015.